We had the opportunity to visit
2 temples while staying Utah.
The 1st Temple was the Mount Timpanogos Temple.
We spent our Sunday evening walking
around the temple grounds.
The 2nd Temple was the Salt Lake Temple.We stopped here on our way home. While Tyler
was doing some work in the temple the kids
and I toured the Visitor Center and walked
the temple.

The kids were so happy to see Daddy when he was done...and so was I;). Those
two were on one and that didn't really mix with
trying to be reverent. They totally wore me out
and I only had them for 45 minutes until Ty was done!
Over all we had a great time visiting the temple
and it was a great way to start off our trip home.







1 comment:
how fun and how brave you are jamie! that was so nice of you to let tyler do the work and not you this time...he owes you! beautiful pics!
Post a Comment