This is our new home.
* I love that we have a little flower patch
*I love that we have a hose..1 in the front and 1 in the back
(silly..i know...but i really do love it)
*I love that our mail box is attached right to our home
* I love that we have a clothes line!
* I love that we finally have a fenced in backyard
* I love that the kids love playing outside in that fenced yard
* I love that we have a garage
*I love that I have my very own sewing room
* I love that we are close to all the major shopping stores
* I love the big trees that shade our yard
* I love that we have such nice neighbors
* I love that I can feel safe here
* I love that we have great friends here
* I love that there is a park on every corner in Capser
(not kidding)
* I love the walking path directly behind our home.
*I love that there is a park 5 minutes away on that walking path.
* I love that we go there almost EVERY day.
(not kidding again)
And most of all...
* I love that I can say I really do like Casper, Wyoming!
(at least in the summer and fall...we'll see how the winter treats us!)
I am still missing people, things, and places in
Iowa like crazy. There will always be soft spot in my heart for Iowa.
Things we miss about Iowa.....
* Our many wonderful friends at Maple Grove
* Spring cleaning!!!
* The lush green corn fields
* The yummy corn and the Adel corn festival
* Shopping at Hyvee...love that place.
* The Country Pride frozen chicken at Hyvee
(again..silly I know.)
* Old navy
*Pella
* The rolling hills of the Iowa
* All the fun Pumpkin Patches
* All of Addies best friends she loved and played with...
(She misses you terribly) :(
* Her sandbox which all those friends came to play in
* The Blank Park Zoo
*The splash pads
And the list could go on and on.
At least we get to go back for graduation! Yay!
All in all, I've learned that no matter where you go,
where you might live, or where you end up....
Have fun! Make the most of it! And Enjoy life!
And that's what we spend our days doing here in Casper!
And that's what we spend our days doing here in Casper!












5 comments:
You mnay not appreciate the trees once those leaves start falling! You'll be suprised how many there are. But then again your kids may have fun with that. I did not in my pregnant state.
i'm sure they'll love raking the leaves and jumping in them...what pretty colors for pic taking. I love the updates, keep it up! ( I know, I should do the same) Is the white railing above the garage a deck? I'm so glad the kids have a yard and the path right behind the house sounds so fun. What fun memories your family will have during this school adventure!
So great and how true that is. I am learning to love where we live even though it will not be permanent. Renting sounds great for the time being because then we will not be tied down to Sunnyside (but there are some cute towns close by we will look into.)
We desperately miss you guys too! Life just isn't the same. Rykker asks for Addie quite a bit. We are so sad that you won't get to come with us to the pumpkin patch this year. We're so glad that there are so many things that you do love in Wyoming! We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will get to see you next summer!! You're always welcome here!
I'm glad you guys are adjusting to being in Wyoming. I'm not gonna lie... I'm a bit jealous that you have a house, and a yard! I am still missing you!
Post a Comment