She's "4"!!!!!
For 4 years now, Addie, you have shared
with us your....
Beautiful smile
Your Sass!
Your Imagination
Your birthdaysYour Moodiness
Your Laughter
Your kindnessYour Happiness
Your Sensitive side
all of YOU with us! And we couldn't be more
grateful. If there is one thing
we just love about you it's your spunky
little personality that keeps us on our toes!
Happy Birthday little Miss Addie girl.
We LOVE you so much!
(Compliments to Rachael Cook for her amazing
photography talent....Thank YOU so much!)















7 comments:
Happy Birthday ADDIE!!
These pictures are so adorable. She is so big I can't believe it! Happy Birthday Addie!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Addie dear!! We love you so much. Hope you have the best day. It was fun to talk to you on your way to "Old McDonalds". :) Enjoy being 4!! Love you sooooo much!! -Aunt Amy & Uncle Rob
Happy Birthday Addie! I love the pics! Nice job Rachael. I absolutely love the one with her laying on her stomach and the close up with her hands on her cheecks-so cute!!! Have fun watching Tangled and eating your toy story cake (waiting for pics, on that one by the way). Love you Addie!!!
Cute pictures! Happy birthday Addie girl!
I LOVE the pictures they definitely show Addie's personality.
Utterly adorable!!! I hope you guys have fun celebrating! Tell Addie happy birthday from the Seattle clan!
Post a Comment