Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011}

Happy Valentines Day!

We had our traditional Red and pink dinner
(pink dyed spaghetti, spaghetti sauce, strawberries, and pink dyed butter for our bread, and raspberry ice crystal light!)
The evening sky decided to be festive too!

Then we started our Valentines F. H. E. by making
heart shaped sugar cookies.

Then while the cookies where cooking and cooling
we opened our Valentine bags.....lots of candy,
heart crayons, love, and homemade Valentines!
And we finished off the night with hugs
and yummy cookies!!!

3 comments:

Leyah said...

Looks like you guys had a super-fun night! I'm excited for Damian to be a little older so he'll understand when I'm trying to be festive. :-)

MinDee said...

looks like lots of fun! i'm glad to see ty take a pic with you in it :)

Mariebee said...

Looks like you guys had WAY to much fun this Valentines Day! Next year Ian and I are joining you guys for Valentines. :)