Friday, February 18, 2011

{Cake Decorating class: Final Week}

A HUGE Thank you to these
wonderful ladies who would not give up
on me until I agreed to get out of
my comfort zone and take this
class with them! And a husband that
was more than supportive and willing
to watch the kids so I could go
to this class....And I'm so glad I did it!
The final product.
We had to make and ice our own cake
do a decoration that we've learned then write
on our cake.
Tyler will finish up his Family Practice rotation today
so I wrote "thank you" on the cake and sent it with
him to take to the office where he's been rotating
for his last day! It was a fun class and I learned
a lot of good tips and techniques that will make
it easier when it comes to making birthday cakes!

2 comments:

Mariebee said...

Great job Jamo! Your cake is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

way to go on finishing your cake making class... so fun and something i'd like to learn.