Friday, August 14, 2009

Sewing Project #1 on the list.....The Market Skirt

Addie's Market Skirt


This is the Market Skirt made by
Dana from her MADE blog. I seriously devour
this blog. She is amazing and loves to share
her ideas and then makes tutorials for
all the fun things she makes. So with a
serger now this was the first project on the list.


This was one of her final products.

And here is my attempt...Not exactly pro but it fits
and Addie likes her new skirt.

7 comments:

Rach said...

It totally looks like a pro job to me! I love it! Yay for projects :) Can't wait to see your next one!

Danna said...

I think it turned out darling! You are amazing!

mary said...

SO cute. I really love it.

Tearsa said...

You amaze me! What can't you do?

MinDee said...

I am very impressed! It turned out so cute. Way to go!

Anne said...

Wow Jame! You are such a little crafter. Sure do love you and your new serger. :)

dana said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so happy I just found this! So cute! You did a great job. Love the color choice!

And thank you for the sweetest comment on MADE. It makes my day when people say stuff like that :).
Enjoy your time in Iowa. I've never been to that part of the country! One day, I guess :)