Tyler had just left to go to the church for Weblos and left
Addie and I at the kitchen table finishing dinner. As we sat
therefinishing up dinner Addie remembered that
we never said a prayer.She was right we had
totally forgotten so I asked her if she wanted
to say it and of course she didn't...she told me too. So as
I'm praying I was getting a little emotional....it had been
a long day with the kids and I needed some extra help
from above. When I finished Addie looked up at me
and noticed I had tears in my eyes
then proceeded to ask, "are you sad Mommy?"
And I responded, "Yes I am a little sad."
I grabbed my napkin and started
wiping my tears away when Addie
then asked, "Are you wiping your sad away Mommy?"
Then I laughed. Its amazing how fast our
prayers can be answered when
in desperate need!







12 comments:
Awww! That is so sweet! <3. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!
that is such a cute story! The school year starts out kind of rough hang in there! Not sure if that is why you were sad but that is why I was sad at this time last year!
OH..that is so cute. Those days are tough. I've been having a lot of them lately, those dang hunts and no hubby and now the work after work begins. Luv u Jamie!
I'm sure after that cute little comment, anything she had done wrong that day didn't matter anymore huh? I'm sorry you had a rough day and I hope the rest of the week goes better for you.
Isn't it funny how our kids make life so hard and yet so great at the same time?
Jamie, thanks for sharing the human side of our lives here. It is so true how our kids (who are sometimes the very cause of our angst and frustration ... hypothetically speaking) can also so often be the way we are lifted immediately. All it takes is a view of the world from their eyes and I am good! Love you Jamie! I wish we lived closer so I could come and borrow your new serger and sew with you! :)))) I love all you inspire me with lady!
Thats so precious!
How cute is that!
Sounds like that was heaven sent. You amaze me with all that you have to do on your own. Med school is only for very patient, very understanding women, and you are definitly one of them! You have proved that over and over again. Keep up that GREAT work at being the fabulous mom you are! Nate was inspired to not do Med school because I couln't do what you do! I really look up to you:)
tell tyler HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us! We love you Tyler!!! Have a good one. Love, Nate, MinDee, Easton, Cloee, & Bryson
and jamie...ditto everything kenz said to you in her comment. you are seriously amazing.
Awww that is so cute!
So maybe that made me cry. But then again, it's me...I am a cryer. :) I love you, and like many others have stated, think you are an amazing woman. I am so blessed to have a sister like you. Thank you for keeping up on me with my whole blogging life, etc. I don't know how you do all that you go, but you are a true inspiration. Love you tons. Can't wait to see you at the wedding!! :)
Post a Comment