I'm back to blogging but will be sparatic as I can only see half
of my screen on my computer which makes for a longer
blogging process and much patience...something I don't
have a lot of at the end of my days! Anyway, on to better
things....THE IOWA STATE FAIR! Ty won tickets
at a school drawing so I packed up the kids, went
and picked up Ty at the school and away we went to the fair.
This is a regular cow only like 5 times smaller
than normal. It was only about 2.5 feet off the ground!
stop for the very end after getting hot walking around.
this year it was Funel Cakes! We wondered what was
so great about those funel cakes...then we had one and oh
boy are they good!
Spending time with Daddy is the best!
Addie loved watching all the rides
but didn't want to try any out!







2 comments:
Oh boy, you are brave. I am secretly deathly afraid of ferris wheels! I guess it's not a secret anymore though ;)
How fun! I'm so glad you can do things with daddy every now and then. Hang in there! It'll be worth it some day.
Post a Comment