Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finally something other than the Magic Eraser....called Randomness!

The Dress shirt Dress!

The pudding mustache!
(Not as good as her friend lukes but pretty close!)

A beautiful day at Raccoon River Park.
This girl can't get enough of 3 things:
Water. Shovels. Dirt.


My Handsome little guy!

This was during her "wear a hat outside" phase.
Good thing this one didn't last too long!

He was a great traveler when we went to Salt Lake.

My Beautiful kids...and Trey's wild hair!

Addie introducing Trey to trucks for the first time!

Yeah for smiles!!!! I love it when they start smiling.

4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Such cute kids that you have!!! Trey is so dang cute, I just want you to know that I'm dilated to a three and fully efaced, so any day now!!

Anne said...

They are so cute. I want to see you dang it! Hope things are great.

mary said...

Did you make that cute little dress? I bet you did! Your campout looked super fun, and guess what... I tried the magic eraser on my tub and it was awesome! I never would have thought of using it!

Christia said...

So So CUTE!!!