Like I said before my sweet little 2 year old hasn't quite
grasp the concept of "you only draw on PAPER" or
"if you want to draw you can ask Mommy for some PAPER!"
So the other day in a rampage she took a Red colored pencil to every door and
wall of our upstairs. I immediately grabbed my Magic Eraser
and was about to clean it up when it dawned on me.
Ah-HA! Guess what??? The Magic Eraser is very
kid friendly (Small, soft, light weight)...needless to say i put
her to work cleaning up every
single pencil mark she made (hoping this would teach her a lesson)!
Works so good even 2 years olds can use it!








3 comments:
Did she learn her lesson, or did she love the magic eraser as much as you did???
lol way to use it as a parenting tool!
This is the best cleaning tool EVER. I use it to get soap scum off the shower, the fridge door, scuff marks on the wall, and on and on!
Post a Comment