Friday, May 8, 2009

Nothing like bringing family together!

My Family had such a great time together. My Grandma
always had a way with bringing family together. This time
was rather unique in the fact that all my siblings were together,
staying under the same roof (Thanks to our dear family friend
Dorothy who let us all stay at her house),
without our spouses. (We all love our spouses just didn't work
out for any to come!!) It was like old times before any of us
were married! We had a blast reminiscing on old childhood times as well
as our fondest memories of Grandma Cook.
And this little guy didn't get any love at all ;)
(Trey and my bro Troy)


Love these two! Mom and Dad McFadden

All my Brothers and sisters!
Gotta love these times together and capture these cherished
moments! (Although this was complete torture on the
boys for the 10 minutes that we were taking pictures!

Thought this was a sweet moment.
My Brother Jeremy embracing my Mom at the
Grave site.

It was suppose to rain but turned out to be a beautiful
day! Grandma cook lived a great life full of adventure,
love, and service.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

wow you guys all have your own look in your family! My family we all look a ton a like! You guys look related but not alike! How fun to get together with everyone for a sad purpose but a happy reunion!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I am so glad that you were able to go! How fun that it was just your siblings- we all love the additions to the family, but it would definitely be fun to have a day with just the kids...like the good old days.

Anne said...

I'm so glad you were able to be there with your fam. I loved seeing that pic of all the siblings. You have the cutest family! Happy Mother's Day hot mama.

The Munfords said...

I am glad that you were able to go to your Grandmas Funeral and see all the family!! I dont think I have seen a pic of your dad its cool to see both of them together!! Oh and I want more pics of Trey!!

becca said...

Jamie,

Thanks for posting these pictures since I knew Jeremy didn't take any there! I am thankful you could all be there for this important event! I know Grandma Cook was probably loving the togetherness moment! I hope you have a great birthday today sweet sister ! You deserve a great day of wonderful!