Saturday, March 28, 2009

38 Week update

I know I know....my blog is no fun because i don't have pictures up. Like I've said before its quite the process to get pics off my camera now because my dang computer wont read my memory card...so my apologies. However, there is so much i want to blog about with pictures but I'm 38 weeks prego and basically lazy, tired, and want this baby here!!!!. We had a wonderful spring break with Daddy being out of school for a whole week! We even had Tyler's brother and his wife come visit us during that week. We had so much fun with them and are so glad they came out to see us!
So at my 38 week check up I was still only dialated to a 2 and I had the Doc strip my membranes. Hasn't seem to get anything going yet. Tyler is having a hard time concentrating on studying because he wants this little guy here so badly. I don't blame him I'm getting anxious too! So there you have it...my sad, non-exciting update!!!

7 comments:

Christie said...

I honestly can not believe that you almost have two kids! that's CRAZY! I think the fact that I didn't know you were pregnant til you were half way through probably helped. I hope he comes soon!

Christia said...

I'm so excited for you Jamie! I can't wait to see your little man! I need a newborn fix!

Barlow Fam said...

Oh my oh my, I'm so excited for you! You are getting so so so close. I go in for my 30 week appointment on tuesday!! I can't wait to see pics of that little guy!

Ty and Jenn said...

Hang in there you are almost there and he is almost here. Maybe this week will be the week! I will keep my fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything-I'll be thinkin about ya!

Can't wait to see the little guy!

Leavitt Family said...

Hang in there!!! That is not fun!! But it is so worth it when they finally get here!! We are loving ours sooooo much!!! Good luck!!

Johnstun Fam said...

if you are 80% efaced castor oil will work...just depends on how desperate you are... good luck!