He is just adorable! YAY!! I am so thrilled for you and your little chunk of a man. Way to go for delivering such a big boy. I can't believe how big he was because you were so NOT big! I'm glad you all seem to be doing good.
We're a happy little family enjoying our 4th year of Medical school in Southern Utah. Tyler is currently doing medical rotations in various places and I get the joy of staying home with our two, soon to be 3 kids!
3 comments:
oh my goodness I just saw that he was 22.5 inches too! He was long!!! Good job Jamie!
Congrats! He's HUGE! I'm glad he's here! He's adorable!
He is just adorable! YAY!! I am so thrilled for you and your little chunk of a man. Way to go for delivering such a big boy. I can't believe how big he was because you were so NOT big! I'm glad you all seem to be doing good.
Post a Comment