I believe i have officially seen the last of Addie's nap days.....yes, very very sad indeed. Maybe its just me, but i could get so much more done knowing she was slumbering away for a long afternoon nap. It gets so hard for me to focus on the items on my "to do while Addie's asleep list" when I'm listening to her on the monitor tearing her room apart, and wondering what kind of mess i will be walking into when her hour + is up of "quiet time"(this is what her nap time has been replaced with.) I used to get lucky and every other day she would fall asleep during her quiet time...but those days are gone I'm afraid :( To all those Mothers out there who's 2 year olds still take naps...embrace and cherish that time for as long as you can....and to those mothers who are in my same boat...well what can i say, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger right??!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Skylee is nearing that two year mark and it seems she is starting to back away from it already. I'm hoping I can hang on to it for a little longer. Good luck! Let me know how it goes.
I guess I am one of the lucky ones...except for today. I did find one of those messes you were talking about, except for I had two little destroyers tag teamin' it. Mattson will be 4 next week and he is one of those kids who still needs naps...Avery on the other hand is a different story.
I'm very grateful Cam does still take his naps, we are one of the lucky ones!! It was really good to talk to you on Sunday! It really is good to hear that you are doing well, and I still need that picture of you!!
Aww congrats on the new VAN! Yay! I just love Vans!! They are so much fun to drive! hee hee.
Sorry Addie doesnt take naps anymore....I hope that day never comes for me...I will go crazy!!
Just get ready...with two I can't get them on the same schedule with naps! Someone is always awake! Cloee has officially entered the terrible twos. She high pitch screams, gets into everything, and has major attitude! Yesterday she dumped a whole new box of cereal on the floor, she wanted a snack.
Oh my heck! Julian STILL naps, for the most part! I'm so sorry girl!
Post a Comment