Yes can you believe it we caught on camera and video
Addie laughing hysterically....and all it
took was a tape measurer!!
Tyler would inch the tape measurer toward her
and as soon as it got close to her she'd start laughing
then he'd get it between her legs and shake it all around
and she thought that was the funniest thing
in the whole world!
This is Addie truly laughing! Those are
rare moments in her life for some odd
reason! I have to admit she is getting better
about smiling and not trying so hard to do it!







3 comments:
Maybe Luke has been rubbing off on Addie...j/k! Those pics are great. I love it when kids laugh and laugh hard! Sorry about Lukes crazy outburst at church of yelling "Addie..Addie."
SWEET that is so exciting! She has such a great personality its fun to see it in her face! How did you figure out the tape measurer? Good deal I will have to tell my mom. Oh and Tyler that is awesome that they got to have a great time together! Its your turn next!
It is naptime at our house and as I write this Avery is chanting "Addie" in her crib, so cute.
Post a Comment