Happy Birthday Tyler
I took Tyler out for Thai food for his birthday dinner.
After Tyler got his test out of the way the morning of his birthday he was able to relax and start enjoying his birthday. Addie and I took Cupcakes over to Ty and his friends at school during their lunch break to start off the birthday celebrations. When Ty got home from school, i finished his cake, dropped Addie off with Kellen and Mindy, then headed out for some good Thai food. Like i said before we had good food but it was Tyler's that was the best. Mine was yuck and too spicy. We then proceeded home where we met the glow in the dark gang for some cake and homemade ice cream. While we waited for the ice cream to mix up we started to play Split Second. We've been really into this game lately...I don't know if its just so old that its funny to play or what. Shortly there after the ice cream was done and ty got to make his wish and we all got to enjoy some cake and ice cream!







9 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun! Happy Birthday Ty! We miss you guys!
We had fun with you guys last night. Hope Ty had a good birthday! P.S. We love Split Second...I don't know why...hahaha...maybe we just enjoy your company :)
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY wishes Tyler! We think you guys celebrated in true style... Thai food always works! And glow in the dark is always in fashion! Hope it was a great one and the year is the best yet!
Happy Birthday little brother. It was nice to visit with you last night. Glad the rest of your birthday present showed up. Don't neglect your studies with the new flicks. :) Love ya bud.
Happy birthday to Ty! Jamie, I'm glad you found our blog, now we can keep in touch better! It looks like you guys are adjusting well in Iowa! We missed you guys at the family reunion!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Kayde is gonna be so mad that he forgot. What a horrible cousin he is. But we just love ya! Hope 26 is great! Can't wait to see you. Love, Anne and Drake (and Kayde) :)
Hey Jamie :) I found your blog through Todd and Christies and I just thought I'd say hi! I miss seeing you around the drug store and I can't believe how big Addie has gotten! I hope life is going well for you guys in Iowa!
Jamie- I was wondering about you the other day! I'm so glad you found our blog! Your little girl is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she is! We are having a little boy in about 4 weeks actually - - I don't know if you knew that or not... that's fun you're living in Iowa... sounds like you're doing great!
Split second! I remember that game, it was really fun!
Post a Comment