Monday, September 29, 2008

Daddy and Addies big Date!

Tyler was so sweet to make sure all his studying was
done this past Saturday by 5:00 p.m.so I could go to
the dinner and Relief Society broadcast. Its funny
how these days Enrichment nights or Relief Society
broadcasts are like "big outings" for me. Anyway
Ty new he'd have Addie for a while, so i asked what
they were going to do and he informed me that he
had something planned...He and Addie were going
to go out on a date! How did Addie luck out?
I haven't had a date with this guy in a while!!!
Later that evening i was asking Tyler how their date went
and it goes as follows:
To start off the night they got themselves all pumped up
watching a biking video. Addie loves watching these
videos with Tyler. Then they went for a short
bike ride. ( i didn't ask for details, because i didn't
want to know how that went with no trailer
and no seat for Addie).
After a refreshing bike ride Tyler took Addie to one of her
favorite places....the park! They worked up an appetite running around,
throwing frisbee's, going down slides, and of course swinging.

After working up an appetite they fine dined at
McDonalds! Dad threw out the big bucks and got her
a Happy Meal! What a sweetie! There was no play place
at the McDonalds so they just played outside on the grass for
a while.

And to top off the night they went and got ice cream
at Culver's for dessert! These guys had so much for together.
Although I was jealous that ty took addie out on date, when
who knows when the last time was that we went on one,
I thought it was so cute that he had planned a date and spent this time her.
#1 dad in Addies heart!



2 comments:

The Cooks said...

I am leaving a comment! Randall did an excellent job with your blog. Maybe I will have to put Matt to work on my blog since I can't figure anything out! I told Rachel to give you guys Office season 1 if you want to borrow it. Please do, it will make me very happy! Addie looks like she had fun on her date, take me up on my offer so you can have fun too!

Diane said...

You guys are such a cute family! I want to go to a pumpkin patch! Have fun. We miss you!