Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Addies trip to the Waukee Fire Station

Dont you dare smile Addie. She was so excited about going
to see the "fire cucks" but do you think i could get her
smile for a pic there...no way! I have to admit she
was a little hesitant about sitting on this
big truck, but after being there for while she
finally warmed up to it.
Waukee fire dept. fire trucks.

The fire fighters there at the station were
so nice. They let the kids jump up
inside the fire trucks and play around
for a little bit. Addie decided that is was
okay to go up inside after seeing
the other little kids having some fun in there!

These fire fighters were teaching the kids
about fire safety and showing them all
the gear they have to wear when fighting a fire.

They also gave out these cute little firemen
hats and sticker badges that the kids just loved.


Momma and Addie having fun together!
Addie starting roaming outside the garages so i thought
i'd take this pic because i thought it was cute
of her in her little fireman hat infront of this big "fire cuck!"

The fire trucks were fun and all but soon there after
Addie found her true love....a tractor! This tractor
was working right across the street from the fire dept.
I'm surprised she didn't spot it sooner, however
when she did she made a bee line for it and squatted in
awe as the tractor worked so hard doing its job!

What a funny little girl i have and i love her
to death! We did have a good time. Five other mothers
from the ward and their children were there also. We have
such an awesome ward here and a lot of amazing sisters. Addie and
I love spending time with them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jamie!!! You have a blog!!! I am so excited. I am so sorry for not calling you back! I would love to talk to you! My life has been so crazy busy lately! Your little girl is growing up! How old is she now? You look amazing! You are so pretty. When did you move? It sounds like you like it out there! Yes I did have a little girl. Crazy hu? Anyway I will have to call you one of these days. We have a lot to catch up on! I am so glad that you have a blog though!!!

Diane said...

Cute Blog!!! I love it. It makes me want to move to Iowa! You are definitly having fun! You are a way cute family. We miss you guys but you are are clearly having a great time!

becca said...

Jamie, you are looking good girl!

Christie said...

That looks like fun! I love the picture of her with the truck because there's that face of... what are you doing? She's adorable! We miss you guys but you look like you're having a blast!

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

How are you!! I was doin' a little bloggin and stumbled across your blog. Your family is so cute! How are things going for you guys?

The Munfords said...

Hey it looks like you are having a great time out east! We miss you. We have been planning a sewing party and its not going to be the same without you!! I need to get kinlee to a firestation I bet she would love it! That is until they started to sirens. Then she would probably freak. Hope to talk to you soon!