Thursday, April 5, 2012

Return to Jamie's Birthplace.......California!!!

Pregnant....New Baby....constantly having to watch the kids has left Jamie with little time to do anything else.  So the other day I was thinking of something I could do for Jamie without her knowing and this popped into my head.  So please no expectations and please do not compare this to her previous posts.  However, for the sake of history it will have to work!


In November I was able to interview for a residency in California and they paid to have both Jamie and I fly to it.  Well lucky for us it was only a few hours away from Jeremy and Kelly.  So we made a few days out of the trip and after interviewing we were able to spend an awesome weekend playing games and exploring the beach.....even Jamie's favorite...tide pools. We were even blessed to receive this amazing Fiat 500 to drive around from the rent-a-car agency.  I was stoked until I realized J Lo did not come with it!!

No comments: