Friday, April 6, 2012

Everyone Loves Saint Patrick's Day!!!

One of the many traditions we cherish is the Green Party!  As Jamie and I have been away for the last few years we have worked to carry on the tradition started by my parents.  So it was extra fun this year to be back at their place celebrating just like we remember.


We had our usual green foods with green decorations and who could forget the games and green gag gifts.  Rob has already increased his grip strength and lost 20lbs of Dr. Pepper belly!

I had a long weekend and was able to find cheap tickets to fly up and see Taran in Oregon.  It was a blast as Nate, Taran and I were able to just hang out and do a lot of golfing including a well known course Pumpkin Ridge!


One of the most exciting things is my first day there I found out that I matched to Utah Valley.  I am stoked and cant wait to start my residency there!

1 comment:

Bri & Em said...

I am so excited you will be at Utah Valley! You will probably get to hang out with me sometime in L&D. You will love it! We will have to get together with you guys when you move up. We have missed you!