Grandma & Grandpa Hansen's Garden
Addie always heads for the strawberry patch to collect the
Iddy bitty little strawberries!
Trey has discovered his love for the wiggle cars!
Especially when he can race down the drive way side by side with his
cousin Bryson. Addie gave the wiggle cars a go but would rather spend her time
doing the monkey bars (by herself now) or digging in the dirt.
4-Wheeling is always a must! We always love to get out in the hills
and do some 4-wheeling. The kids love to go for rides with Daddy.
And of course the guns have to come too for target shooting!
We had a spectacular view of the Red Mountain and Pine Valley Mt which
call HOME for Tyler.
Grandpa had a Birthday and we got to be here
to help celebrate! Yay! Good times with family!











3 comments:
Jamie! Happy Birthday! I'm so horrible for forgetting! We are coming down this weekend and I definitely need me some Jamie time. I'll call ya.
Happy Birthday Jamie! It looks like you had a great one! I didn't know you guys are in town! That's fun! How long are you staying?
We love having you here! So much fun! I'm glad you had a great birthday. Looking forward to the reunion!
Post a Comment