Monday, May 9, 2011

I LOVE MY MOMMY!

Mom......Happy Mothers Day! 
 I LOVE YOU!!! 
No one can ever express in words very well how much you appreciate and value what they have given you.
I want to attempt to do this to you....but where do you start.
I could always start with the birthing process but I would rather not go there...Creepy!
Despite my stubbornness, very opinionated thoughts and feelings and general stupidity you stuck it out.
Thanks....only you could.
I thank you for help in budding my faith and testimony,
steering my stubborn and determined desires into appropriate avenues,
and no matter what decisions I make - always standing behind me.
Hopefully I have or can make you proud!
Love you!

Your son.

2 comments:

MinDee said...

that's sweet ty. way to go jamie for making tyler blog.

Hansen Happenings said...

What a pleasant surprise to read so many special things. Thanks so much
I love you