I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Ummmm, this is a different Emily, (not of the blog hacker variety...) I'm Anne's sis, remember me from way back 4ish years ago? I just talked to Nicki Gulledge, she said she met you at the mall. Funny. Anyway, cute family! I didn't know you were in Casper. Email me so I can send you my blog invite emilyredmon at gmail.com
We're a happy little family enjoying our 4th year of Medical school in Southern Utah. Tyler is currently doing medical rotations in various places and I get the joy of staying home with our two, soon to be 3 kids!
4 comments:
Hi!
I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
Sorry it's Emily again, my email address is epatterson@primroseschools.com
Ummmm, this is a different Emily, (not of the blog hacker variety...) I'm Anne's sis, remember me from way back 4ish years ago? I just talked to Nicki Gulledge, she said she met you at the mall. Funny. Anyway, cute family! I didn't know you were in Casper. Email me so I can send you my blog invite emilyredmon at gmail.com
I love your new family goal, that's great!
Post a Comment