Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family Names: by Addie

Lately, Addie has really enjoyed
writing letters and writing words or names.
And I have to admit she is pretty darn good
at it too....So good, I had to take a picture of
it so I could remember it always. She's not even
four yet and she writes better than her Dad!!
( I did not help her with a single letter this is 100% Addies finest work)
I have to brag about this because im her
Mom and I feel that I have the total
right to do so. Every day she is constantly
surprising me with her knowledge of
things and the ability to write,
color (like staying in the lines),
and make believe. She has quite the
imagination. She is loving school and
brings home the best artistic creations
ever! We just love this little lady and
feel so blessed to have her in our lives.

4 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

She truly is a smart little girl! Great job Addie, keep up the great work.

MinDee said...

LOL! Anyone writes better than her dad! Way to go Addie! I'm very impressed.

Mariebee said...

What a little smarty pants! When are you guys coming out here? I have more DI bags to dig through! :)

Allie said...

what a cute little smartie-pants!