I started a beginning cake decorating class at
the Casper College. It's once a week for 2 hours
in the evening. Its a perfect break for me during
the week. Tyler has been so supportive and so
willing to watch the kids so I could enjoy this
little class and learn something new.
and techniques: like bag and hand position when
icing and making stars. We practiced on our boards
and on cookies. Next week we get to put to practice
what we learned this week on a real cake!








4 comments:
Looks fun! I"m totally jealous. That's something I've always wanted to do!
FUN!!!
brings back lots of memories....your shells look good! i had to practice hours to get mine to look good enough.
Good for you! I bet Tyler loves the time with the kids and I am sure you are equally excited to be doing something fun without the kids (I know you love them but breaks are always good for mommies). I am sure Addie's birthday cake will look amazing and I know where her creative talent came from...her creative mommy!
Post a Comment