Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What do you think??

Found 2 of these beauties at the dumpster.
I just couldn't pass up the potential I saw in
them everytime I drove past the dumpster. And just
for the record..I myself went and got them from the side
of the dumpster...not my husband!
(usually i send him to do my dumpster diving!!)
I have never redone/recovered a wood chair before
So I was excited to embark on a new challenge.
It was fun. Educational. Challenging. Exciting.
And i'm glad I did it!
Alright...onto the B&A's.
Before.....

After.....



Totally Beautifyed....I love it!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!! way to go jamie! i love them, i would buy that in a store. (this is mindee by the way, wierd computer again)

kate said...

ADORABLE!!!

Cassie said...

wow i am super impressed, great job!!! You are one talented girl!

Devin & Shalise said...

WoW!! That is amazing. You are so super talented!

Bryndi said...

Jamie--! I was just thinking of you this morning and pondering over how great you are. I am so glad Marie shared your blog with me. It is fun to see your mom and dad in you and what you are doing with your family! You are a great mom! Keep it up! Sure do love you!

Bryndi

Rach said...

Nice job Jamie! Way to stick with it! It turned out awesome! :)

Carrie Fowler said...

They turned out so good! Great job!

Kenz said...

Did you make 2 of them? So darling!

Hansen Happenings said...

These chairs are so cute. You never cease to amaze me.

Melody said...

Jamie,
First of all, WAY cute! You are so talented with art! Very impressive. I wonder though, how are you able to take on such a big project with a baby? Does his sister watch him? I'm trying to figure out the whole mom thing still!

Jamie said...

wow! they turned out awesome! I love the fun colors.