How cute was that?!? You guys are so fun I can't wait to see you all. I'm getting so pumped. Your invite should be to you soon. :) Can't wait to see you at the reunions. Love ya and miss ya tons!!
i can't believe your toe heads! addie and trey are so tan and blonde, so cute!!! such cute pics. gosh, makes me want to be a better mom. i love the pic with addie's arm around ty on the picnic table. how fun! love you all! (mindee)
We're a happy little family enjoying our 4th year of Medical school in Southern Utah. Tyler is currently doing medical rotations in various places and I get the joy of staying home with our two, soon to be 3 kids!
2 comments:
How cute was that?!? You guys are so fun I can't wait to see you all. I'm getting so pumped. Your invite should be to you soon. :) Can't wait to see you at the reunions. Love ya and miss ya tons!!
i can't believe your toe heads! addie and trey are so tan and blonde, so cute!!! such cute pics. gosh, makes me want to be a better mom. i love the pic with addie's arm around ty on the picnic table. how fun! love you all! (mindee)
Post a Comment