DONE!!!....
(ok not quite but we're getting there!)
(and yes I made him pose for this. I gave him 2 choices and he opted for the fist pump)
2 years down and done.
He can finally RELAX, sit back and play some PS3,
NOT study, play around with the kids, enjoy life,
NOT be stressed out!!!!
Whew...what a great 2 years and a crazy 3 weeks!
Tyler has officially finished his 2nd year of medical school
and has taken the Step 1 Comlex Board Exam.
I must say the hardest thing about the last 2 years
of medical school was this past 3-4 weeks when
he was preparing/studying for his Board Exam.
However, its done and over with now so we're going to
party like its 19-99!! And enjoy him while we can!
We are so proud of you Ty and love you so much!
Love,
Jamie~Addie~Trey







7 comments:
Congrats! I'm glad the first big chunk is over for you guys!
Yay for boards being done!!
Yeah Ty!! So Jamie, I've heard a small rumor about you possibly coming to my house, to sleep on my airmatress, and eat my food.....COULD IT BE TRUE??? Call me ASAP.
YAHOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!! We are so glad it's over too. Now the vacations, moving, family reunions, etc can begin. :) Can't wait to see you guys!! Love you tons!
congrats ty! (and jamie!) so proud of you guys, glad you have some time now to party. have fun! (mindee)
Hooray!!!! It's all down hill from here. 3rd and 4th years are sooo much better, except for that other round of boards. Enjoy your summer!
I dremt about you guys last night and it made me miss you. Good Job Tyler!!!! You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment