
*Woke up to a beautiful planter of Gerber Daisy's
*Had Rhodes orange rolls for breakfast...Mmmmm...one of my favorites!
*Went to church...
*Got a rose and chocolates...and just when I thought this day couldn't get any better it did...
*I got to take a nap and while I napped....
*Tyler and Addie spent hours making me dinner.
*It included all my favorites: BBQ Ribs, Artichokes, Strawberry spinach salad, rolls, and one of my most favorite desserts ever...LUSH...simply divine!!! (Tyler did everything on his own...sure love this man!)
*Ty did ALL the dishes
*We went for a family bike ride
*Opened a few fun presents
*Called my sweet mom
*Played with the kids on our bed before bedtime
*Into bed they went soundly and quietly
Thank you Ty for the Best Mother's Day EVER!!! I love you!







4 comments:
what is this "lush" you speak of? I would love to hear about it!
I'm impressed. The Lush looks perfect Way to go Ty. Thanks again for the very cute apron.
yeah for you ty! sounds like fun! glad you enjoyed your day. you deserve it!
Sounds great! Go Ty! You deserve it. :)
Post a Comment