Saturday, July 25, 2009

Surprise visit to St. George Part 1


Yeah for Surprises...I guess Tyler and I are just

full of surprises, sadly enough i think our streak of

surprises will simmer down a bit. We decided to

surprise all our family and make the 19 hour drive

to St. George. We drove through the night which was great

but so exhausting. When we arrived in st.george

we stopped first at Ty's parents house for the "big surprise"

then continued on to some of Ty's siblings that live near by.

After that we ventured over to my parents house where

we then surprised them and stayed for the first

part of our trip.


Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Dave have a pool so

we did a lot of swimming while we where there.

Tyler also got in on the Pickleball action

on the new court my parents just put in in another part

of their back yard.


Addie doing the pool surf
Trey loved being in the pool.
And then we bought this. And because we
bought this its going to take me a little bit
to figure out how to get the pictures from the rest of our
trip on the blog.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I am so glad you got to come see your family. I hope it was a good trip. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I remember that pool!