Saturday, July 25, 2009

St. George Part II1/2

4 comments:

Caleb and Diane said...

Looks like you guys had a fun filled week of surprises! To bad I didn't get surprised. Haha. only kidding. I know family is more important. I miss you and I am sorry I have not kept in better contact with you. I have just been busy with school and life. Caleb says I need to do better about stay in contact with my friends. He gets mad at me often about you because you have text me showing your making an effort and I'm not. So I am sorry. Caleb's right. I shouldn't throw away our friendship. (Even though, YOU were the one who moved away!) Haha. Kidding again.
We love you and miss playing with you guys! Hope all is going well.

Anne said...

I'm so sad we didn't get to see you. Looks like a fun trip!

Danna said...

Glad to see you guys had such great time with your families :) Yay for surprises!

MinDee said...

Ohhh...I love your pics! Your pic collage is now my screen saver. We loved having you guys surprise us! What a surprise it was! We had so much fun! And thanks again for all your help! I love you guys so much!!