Saturday, April 4, 2009

What an amazing gift....motherhood!
We are so blessed and thankful for the safe and
healthy arrival of our new BIG baby boy. Sorry
we don't have an offical name yet so that will
be revealed later! And a BIG THANKs to those
who have helped in caring for Addie during this time
and for all the love and support from friends and Family.




Addie loves her new Brother! She was so great
with him at the hospital. I hope this will continue
when we get home!!! fingers crossed.
I just love this Big Boy!!! So much to hold and cuddle!

Its true....9 + lbs. I now hold the record on both sides
of the family for having the biggest baby!!!


18 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

CONGRATS! He is a big little guy! I thought Nathan, at 8 lbs 7 oz was big... but that is nothing compared to your little man! You look amazing in all the pictures, so it looks like you are feeling great! Congrats again and let us know what you end up naming this little guy! Congrats again Hansen family!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! He is a doll and your little Addie with him is soo cute! Congrats again!

Bud Greenwood said...

LOVE IT...you are inspiring. I am not sure I would have such a positive attitude with that much baby in me... you are amazing.

Bud Greenwood said...

This is Anne Jones. I am on my brothers computer...

Ty and Jenn said...

What a cute boy! I hope everything went well with the delivery. Let me know when I can bring dinner over.

Luke and Bridget said...

SOOO CUTE!! CONGRATS!!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Congrats you guys! We love big baby boys! Can't wait to see him. Hope everything is going good.

Anne said...

i love him already! can't wait to meet him. love you lots!

suds2004 said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you. I have been thinking about you and am so glad that this baby boy is here! I would love to bring you dinner or help out in any way.
Rindee

Christia said...

Congratulations Jamie!!! He is soooo cute!!!

Kiley said...

OH my gosh! Congrats! I love the video of Addie with him! WE love and miss you guys, hope you are feeling good!

Jamie said...

congrats hansen family! he is finally here! so cute and BIG!

Johnstun Fam said...

oh congrats! He is so cute! i was wondering who the picture on my phone was from. So is that your cell phone? Ineed to save it. I can't wait for my guy to get here.

kate said...

COngrats! What a BIG baby indeed! ;)

mary said...

JAMIE! Congratulations!! Wow, you are not kidding -- BIG boy! He is so darling and perfect. I can't wait to see him and find out his NAME. Congratulations, congratulations!

PB&JDensley said...

He is SO handsome! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!

Amy Miller said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and you guys too) :) April 24th can't come soon enough. Love you all!!

The Munfords said...

Yeah we are so excited for you guys! Keep us updated on how Addie is faring! Kinlee has been doing good but it has been interesting! Oh and let us know on a name YEAH!!