Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sleepy Smiles

We or should i say I can't get enough of this
little guy.





10 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

You've probably heard this a lot but he looks so much like his daddy :) Sweet, sweet little boy. :) Congrats again!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

SO CUTE... I need to play with this little guy

Cassie said...

so super cute! I love his soft blonde hair! He is so dang cute and you can definitely tell he is related to miss addie!

Amy Miller said...

I can hardly stand it, I am SOOO excited to come see you guys next week!!! He is such a darling little thing, and I totally agree that he looks just like Ty. Love you all!! Kiss Addie for me. :)

PB&JDensley said...

He is a little Tyler! I love it! What a little sweet heart!! I can't wait to get to see him! Are you coming home at all in the summer?

Christia said...

Oh man!! SO cute!!! I really want to snuggle him!!

Diane said...

He is so cute! Great JOb Guys! What a fun family. How did everything go? Are you feeling alright? How is addy doing with everything. Good luck and give yourself a break. Make sure you get 10 minutes to yourself everyday. It can save you. Just lock the bathroom door. Congrats and we love you.

Anonymous said...

He is darling! I love all his hair! That last picture is my fav-just looking right at you-so cute!

Barlow Fam said...

He is so dang cute, I love all of his hair. I sure hope you are doing well and that you had a good easter!!

Rach said...

Oh my goodness! Those pics are adorable! I just want to hold him and give him lots and lots of kisses! What a cutie!!! We sure love you guys!