OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! Congrats girly!! That's crazy you have TWO kids now...wow where is time running away to?!! I'm sooo happy for you! He's is sooo handsome! And you look amazing! Love seeing the pictures!
I am so happy to finally know his name! I love it. I LOVE his blonde hair, and I can't get over how chubby his cheeks are already! He looks just like Tyler... how fun.
Congrats you guys. He is so cute and I think he looks just like Addie and Tyler. That's so awesome you guys are doing well. I hope you all adjust well to having another one in the house. Oh and I love his name, so cute!
We're a happy little family enjoying our 4th year of Medical school in Southern Utah. Tyler is currently doing medical rotations in various places and I get the joy of staying home with our two, soon to be 3 kids!
16 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! Congrats girly!! That's crazy you have TWO kids now...wow where is time running away to?!! I'm sooo happy for you! He's is sooo handsome! And you look amazing! Love seeing the pictures!
He is so cute! I think he looks just like his sister and Dad
Oh my goodness!! He looks just like Tyler! Very cute pictures!
He looks so much like his dad! What a cutie!
Oh, I am so happy for you! What a sweet "big" boy!
Auri had to watch the video of Addie a few times. She kept on saying "baby baby baby". It made me way excited!
You look great! I hope you have a speedy recovery-the least fun part of having a baby! :)
You'll have to fill me in on how it is with two and with a full time student husband. Im sure I'll need some good advice in a few months!
I am so happy to finally know his name! I love it. I LOVE his blonde hair, and I can't get over how chubby his cheeks are already! He looks just like Tyler... how fun.
He totally looks like Tyler! What a cutie, and I love the name! :)
holy cow he looks just like tyler I think!
He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!! What a cute little family:)
Congrats you guys. He is so cute and I think he looks just like Addie and Tyler. That's so awesome you guys are doing well. I hope you all adjust well to having another one in the house. Oh and I love his name, so cute!
REALLY cute pictures Jamie for a really cute kid! He looks just like Tyler to me! So sweet to see all is well. How are you adjusting to two?
Awww congrats!!! He is so cute! What a happy little family!
Yeah! Congrats! He is beautiful. We are so happy for you guys.
He is such a little Tyler!
You could have named him Jamie, but he looks more like a Randall T. Hansen. Congrats you guys! What a great way to live life!
Jason
congrats on the new baby!! Hope all is going well!! How's Iowa?
Post a Comment