Congratulations, you guys! He's adorable!!! Addie is too cute with him, almost makes me want another one! hope you all are doing well and good luck with the adjustments of the new babe!
9 POUNDS?! Oh my goodness Jamie you are A-mazing!!! Congratulations guys and welcome to the new baby boy!!! I bet you are relieved he is here and no more worrying when he will get here anymore! Can't wait to hear the details! He looks adorable, I hope you can all relax a little at the hospital and take it easy! Congratulations guys!!
What a adorable little boy! I love his hair too, it looks like he has some natural curl to it! Wish we could be there to see him, take care, and keep the pics and video's coming:)
Congrats from the Sherman Family!! I'm appalled at how much Addie is talking, as Jordan still just babbles. She is quite the character. Your little guy is adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures!
He is so cute Jamo! And I loved seeing Addie with him... what a good big sister she is/will be :) Love hearing Addie's little voice she is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see him in person!
We're a happy little family enjoying our 4th year of Medical school in Southern Utah. Tyler is currently doing medical rotations in various places and I get the joy of staying home with our two, soon to be 3 kids!
6 comments:
Congratulations, you guys! He's adorable!!! Addie is too cute with him, almost makes me want another one! hope you all are doing well and good luck with the adjustments of the new babe!
9 POUNDS?! Oh my goodness Jamie you are A-mazing!!! Congratulations guys and welcome to the new baby boy!!! I bet you are relieved he is here and no more worrying when he will get here anymore! Can't wait to hear the details! He looks adorable, I hope you can all relax a little at the hospital and take it easy! Congratulations guys!!
What a adorable little boy! I love his hair too, it looks like he has some natural curl to it! Wish we could be there to see him, take care, and keep the pics and video's coming:)
Yea, you're done!! Addie is such a great big sister! Let me know when you get home - I want to help!
Congrats from the Sherman Family!! I'm appalled at how much Addie is talking, as Jordan still just babbles. She is quite the character. Your little guy is adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures!
He is so cute Jamo! And I loved seeing Addie with him... what a good big sister she is/will be :) Love hearing Addie's little voice she is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment