Jason is going to be sooooooo jealous. It looks great and I bet it is great to drive!! I sure hope that you are feeling great!
Yeah for minivans. I've only heard great things about them. I am glad you guys found what you were looking for.
That is very exciting! Someday we'll move up in the car world too. How's that baby?
Jamie-call my phone or text me because I had to get a new phone and now I need your number!! Anne
YAY! Welcome to the club! We got one last summer and love it too! Even though we just have one kid in the back...its good for friends and cousins too!
way to go, your officially a soccer mom! I love the new quests they look so nice! how are you feeling?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jason is going to be sooooooo jealous. It looks great and I bet it is great to drive!! I sure hope that you are feeling great!
Yeah for minivans. I've only heard great things about them. I am glad you guys found what you were looking for.
That is very exciting! Someday we'll move up in the car world too. How's that baby?
Jamie-
call my phone or text me because I had to get a new phone and now I need your number!! Anne
YAY! Welcome to the club! We got one last summer and love it too! Even though we just have one kid in the back...its good for friends and cousins too!
way to go, your officially a soccer mom! I love the new quests they look so nice! how are you feeling?
Post a Comment