Friday, March 20, 2009

37 week update!

I just back from the doctor today and I was dialated to a 2 and 50% effaced. They were worried the baby wasn't head down so we got an ultrasound done and luckily enough he was head down. That was a huge relief for me. Anyway, it will probably still be a while before this little guy makes his debut but atleast i know my body is starting to get ready for it. It was kinda fun to hear that i was dialated more than a "tight 1" as my doctor back home told me everytime i went in up until the day i had Addie. Progress is happening! Wahoo! However..i'm not getting my hopes up!

10 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

Hey that is great news! I hope for your sake that you won't have to wait the full 40 weeks.

becca said...

Yeah!!!! It won't be long Jamo! Good luck with it all! I am so happy for you guys! Let us know as soon as things start rock and rollin'!

Loves,
Becca

Barlow Fam said...

I really am so happy for you!! I can't wait to see pic's of the cute one! I sure hope that he comes soon!!

Amy Miller said...

YAHOO!!!!! I can't wait until he's here. I'm getting so excited. And I'm glad you're feeling good too. :) Did you see I updated my blog? I'll try and do better, I promise. :) Love you guys!!

McDuffie Family said...

ooooooooooo- how exciting......at least it is progress. I can't wait to see him! hang in there!

Johnstun Fam said...

thats so exciting! my friend Eva went in and she was dialated to a 3 and 80% efaced so she drank castor oil and and hour later was having contractions....

heddomarie said...

I didn't realise you where that far along! Congrats and hopefully he comes sooner than later. :) Progress is always good.

suds2004 said...

Good for you, this baby boy will be here soon. I have been thinking about you and hope you are hanging in there, I know the last few weeks can be hard. Let me know if you need anything.
Rindee

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Jamie! I'm so releived for you that he is head down and in position! You're going to be such a good mommy of 2!!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your blog every couple of days to see if your little newborn has made it into this world yet. Good luck when the time comes and I'm so excited for you!!