Here goes a little bit of randomness.
Our gas prices here in Des Moines are awesome!
And since this picture, which was only a week ago,
its gone down another .10 cents!
more where its just the two of us!
when mom wakes up sick and Dads at school all day.
week and this week so far we have had the most amazing
warm weather. We are soaking up the outside playing time
as much as we can. Unfortunately it will come to an end by this weekend.:(
are not your typical red and black, innocent,
peaceful little creatures...these orange and black lady bugs will
bite and they hang out all over in our window sills
inside our house and out!
(notice the tissue in hand)







10 comments:
I LOVE the ladybug pictures! Addie is so cute! And I love that picture of you and Tyler! SO cute!
Oh, and I think a kitchen at this age is great! I know that they'll get a lot of use out of it. Julian also wants a dollhouse...ha.
Cute pictures Jamie! I loved the randomness :) Hope things are going well for you this week!
I love all of those pictures, Addie looks so cute in her Halloween outfit! To answer your question yes I did make Cam's outfit, it was fun and super easy, I still need to get the rest of the pics up from Halloween though! You got a date! I will make sure and free open my calender! Can't wait to see you!
Addie is cute! jealous of gas prices.....whatever! ;)
I miss you! Driving by Cedar last weekend was so sad. We would have stopped for SURE! Can't wait to see you over the holidays. Love ya much,
Addie is so cute in her pics! Yeah, you could say were pretty jealous about the gas prices! Still 2.79/gal here. What a ripoff! Those nicknames are what we've been calling kids forever, just never in public. Thought that it would be more safe to use nicknames instead of real names. Now we have the flu here, thanks a bunch!
I am so glad that you found us your little girl is darling!!!! We really need to meet up sometime this summer that would be so fun!!! We are not going home for Christmas my baby boy will only probably be about 2 weeks old. But next year for sure!!! It is good to see what you are up to keep in touch!!!!!
Hi Jamie. I found you, and of course I remember you. Addie is a doll. Are you sick sick or preggo sick? Either way I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for saying hi. I love seeing your beautiful face. And oh yes...I was due YESTERDAAAAAAAAY.
Tyler reminds me so much of Nate. We are so lucky to have husbands that actually like playing with their kids! Infact, Nate was playing so hard this morning with them, that he made 3 of the 4 kids cry. It was sweet! That's too bad about Celine Dion, but that's life huh!
Post a Comment