Monday, November 10, 2008

Having fun with Daddy

We had just finished dinner so i ran upstairs to do
a couple things while Tyler could keep his eye on Addie
and I could enjoy a short lived moment of time to myself.
This is what I found when i finally came back downstairs!
Tyler had made himself the human rug jungle gym

Daddy is so fun to play with! This little girl
just loves being with her Daddy
(and for my family.....
doesnt Addie look like McKay in this pic?? Ha ha ha!)





And Addie was having a blast!
She would yell,"Giddy up Zebra!"
For those who don't know, Addie associates
anything horse like to a zebra...ya normally
its the other way around!
These two have so much fun together! Im so glad
Tyler takes the time to play and be with Addie.

10 comments:

A Momma said...

Addie is getting so big! I thought our gas here was cheap, but you guys win! I can't believe it's about 1/2 what it was last year.

Rach said...

That is so cute! Tyler really is a great dad, and you are the best mom ever. We love you guys! (I think I stole your picture of the gas station... I can't remember where I got it - so if it's yours...thanks!) Hope you are doing well!

The Munfords said...

So fun! Tell tyler he is a great sport and very VERY creative! What a great way to make memories for the two of them.

The Cooks said...

Ahhh, so this is what Addie was giggling about and you wouldn't tell me about until you posted it on the blog. Well, it was worth it because they are so cute!

Mariebee said...

Jamo I love Addie's face in these pictures! SO cute and it makes me miss you guys more than ever. I can't wait to see you guys in a few short weeks :)

Barlow Fam said...

That looked like so much fun, and Addie is so cute!! It was so good to talk with you yesterday, keep in touch and will see ya soon! Yeah Yeah!!

Ty and Jenn said...

Such a crazy girl!

Caleb and Diane said...

Aww how cute! Aren't Dads great! They come home from work and play with the kids and get all their wiggles out! Caleb does the same thing. I am kind of jealous but at the same time I just don't have that kind of energy to just roll around with Daisy all day long. So I will just leave it to her Dad to do. ---I missed having you guys at our party! It was so much fun and would've been more fun if you two were there! ..OH yes, I think we are staying here for christmas SO please add us to your plans! We'd love to see you!

Megan and Curtis said...

Hey Jamie! It's been forever since I saw you last. It looks like all is going well for you guys. Your little girl is adorable!

Aaron and Chels said...

Hey McFLy! I've been meaning to make a comment for awhile. What a cute little girl...I'm glad to see everything is going good. I'm sure Med school is a rough road but will be worth it. Keep in touch!