Friday, August 29, 2008

Raccoon River Park

Addie Loves her "shhlides"

Whoa baby look at that wild hair! This is what happens after every run down the slides.


catching some Iowa rays
Check out this cute kid
Bucket Buddys Luke and Addie make a great team
Check out these cute moms!!!!
We love Iowa!
Always smilin'!
Today we ventured out to a very popular park called Raccoon River Park. This place was awesome for the kids. The playgrounds are shaded, they have a splash pad for the kids to play in and a huge sand box to dig in and build sand castles. So besides all that cool stuff the park sits right next to a lake. They have this nice sandy beach area where you can enjoy a beach like setting with out the salt water. The water was so warm and it starts out really shallow so the kids loved being able to run and play in the shallow water. Next time we are bring our beach chairs and swimsuits!!! Good times here in Iowa.

3 comments:

Caleb and Diane said...

Very cute pictures! I can't believe you still haven't added me to your list of bloggers! Ouch! That hurts!
By the way!! My Birthday was Yesterday!! No Call? Ouch again!? What kind of friendship is this? A CHEAP one?! Ouch Im going to cry!

Haha I love you and miss you! Hope all is going well!

Johnstun Fam said...

HI Jamie!!!! I am so glad I found your Blog! We can hopefully keep in touch better! So how is Iowa? I am sorry I wasn't able to see ya before you left, my trip down there was way short and not much time to do much but work! Anyways, Addie is so CUTE and she is getting so big! I can't even believe it! -----AShlee

A Momma said...

I'm glad to see you guys are having so much fun next door in Iowa. We missed you on your move, next time you come out west let me know so we can hang. Any temple trips planned soon? We need to meet up next time you go.