Addie and I checking out the fish in the huge aquarium.

Addie and I, Jay, Beth and Aurora and Rykker hanging out in the stroller. We are standing in front of the Macaws Bird cage.
Its like Lake Powell and the Carp. The Coi fish go nuts over the food you can feed them. Addie was ready and willing to jump in with them at anytime.
Heres Addies little buddy Rykker. He actually wasn't feeling very well this day but hung in there like a champ.
Mindy and I getting some lovin' from the Llamas
Talk about a beautiful day at the zoo, we couldn't have asked for better weather. Monday morning we packed up all the kids and headed out for the zoo. We, being Beth, her daughter, Aurora and son, Jay. Mindy and Rykker. Addie and I. Beth has a pass that got us all into the zoo for free so we were pretty excited. The zoo isn't terribly big, however i think it's just the right size and had a lot of fun animals and things to do. Addie had a fun time getting to see the animals so close and playing on the playground that had "SLIDES!" At the Coi pond we had so many fish flapping around for the food that they started to splash us with water. It was kind of gross, but funny! The kids had a blast at the zoo and zonked out on the way home. We've had a lot of adventures here in Iowa and more to come. Thanks to Mindy who always has her camera with good batteries in it...I couldn't have posted pics with out you!












1 comment:
I'm glad we were able to work together! Glad you had your camera today, when I went unprepared! Can you believe it?! I'm so grateful to have you as a friend, and that you always want to hang out with us!! We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment