So after a week long stay at the great
Aspen Grove Family Camp my family
minus 1 family :(... topped off the reunion with
the spectacular Stadium of Fire!
Brad Paisley and David Archuletta....
Can't get much better than that!
There is something about seeing our great flag
in tow of a parachuter, while hearing the national
anthem, and seeing my sweet kids with their hands
over their hearts that brought tears to my eyes.
I get very emotional when it comes to our country,
our flag, our anthem, and my family...
And I had that all around me at once so you can only imagine
the strength it took to hold back the tears. However,
I'm not as strong as I think I am so the tears came a runnin'!
It was a spectacular show as usual and the kids did great!
Sadly again, Daddy couldn't be there with us
for this event either. Luckily for us the Stadium
of Fire was on July 2nd so we would make it
home just in time celebrate the 4th of July
with Daddy in Casper, Wyoming!
What a great week with the McFadden Clan!
Love you all!










1 comment:
I have heard that it is spectacular! Glad you guys were able to see it and have a good time!
Post a Comment