Tuesday, March 1, 2011

{I'M. TIRED. OF. BEING. SICK...BLAH!}

If one picture could describe our week this one
would be it.

Yes thats right....nothing but sick, sick, sick here
in the Hansen home. I'm tired of it. I don't think I would
mind as much if I wasn't sick and it was just my kids.
But no, its been Trey and I for the most part and
Tyler and Addie on the side here and there. And
it has lasted WAY WAY WAY too long. I'm not used
to being down this long and its soooo annoying.
Besides my bad attitude of being sick and being
cooped up in my house for days I have had time to
reflect on little things through out the past week
that i've been grateful for such as:
*Addie and Trey playing overly well together (blessing from above)
*Trey still sleeping through the night, although he's congested and coughing
*Ty's awesome schedule the past couple days that has allowed him to be home more
*A very sweet friend who took and picked up Addie from school for me.
*Angry Birds game on the itouch...I think I'm a bit addicted
(tyler introduced me too it when i was spending a lot of time on the couch)
* For the crockpot who is hard at work making dinner for us and making our house smell delicious!
*That our sickness have not landed us in the hospital and can be treated at home
(it could always be worse right??)
*For the thought of visitors coming soon!!! We can't wait!
*For the sun that is shining and melting the snow away.

1 comment:

Kenz said...

Ah.... I'm sorry your sick. We just barely got over it here too, lasted to weeks! Valentines was spent in bed for me:(. Hope you feel better soon! Kaycie knows how to get onto your blog. She goes there many times a day! I think Hailey showed her how, and now she thinks she can see Addie whenever she wants. It's actually scary how well she knows her way around the computer! Cute updates too!! Get feeling better:)