Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family photo shoot 2010

So....
Basically I love them all!!!
Rachael you did an amazing job!

I love this old warehouse.



Miss Addie girl





Trey boy
We could NOT get him to smile.



And when we did he either wasn't looking
at the camera or looking down however.....

I still love love love this picture even though you can't see his face.
(And FYI the blue wall was NOT enhanced in any way.
It was that blue and a fun spot for pics.)
I love my HOT GQ husband! I wish he'd wear those
sweaters more often!!!

After doing pics by the old warehouse's we walked
over to the rail road tracks and hopped on some
empty trains that had pulled in that day.

This awesome railroad car had cables
and trusses on it so it made for some
cool silhouette pics.
Best Pals...
Daddy and Addie!
Thank You so much Rachael!!

10 comments:

Alexsis said...

SO, SO stinking cute! Is this the girl you were telling me about?

MinDee said...

how cute! I love them all! i love trey's fohawk (sp?). cloee and bryson just keep wanting to look at the pics over and over again. you have such a cute family! and why don't our husbands where what we want them to all the time? do they not know how good they would always look!?!

The Cooks said...

Rach did such a great job. Addie is such a little model and Trey is such a cutey. We miss you guys! It looks like you are having a great time in Wyoming though! Oh, and I love Addie's hair, I am trying to convince Avery to cut hers in a bob but she will NOT let me cut it, I have to convince her to let me trim it, traumatizing;)

Rach said...

Thanks for letting me take them!!! It makes it easy when you have such a good looking family to work with :)

Amy Miller said...

Oh my gosh....so FREAKIN' cute!!!! I love them. We are so excited to see you guys. Only 3 more days!! Yahoo!!! Love you all.

Jaime said...

Ah! SOOOOOOOO cute! I'm not leaving Casper without a photo shoot with Rach! :)

Ashley Webb said...

Wow Jamie!! These are amazing - tell Rachael I love them. You guys are darling - they seriously couldn't be cuter!

Leyah said...

Trey's so cute he didn't even need to smile. And Addie's just adorable too. Can't wait to see you guys for a minute this week!!!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! Rach did amazing! I LOVE Addie's hair short, it's so cute! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Rykker still misses Addie. He points out your "old" house everytime we walk by. We certainly still need to webcam now that winter is here!!

Christia said...

Amazing pictures!! Beautiful family!