This is one of my most favorite F.H.E's.
Carving pumpkins for Hallween.
guts and collecting all the seeds.
where and what to cut.....I think it turned out soooo cute!
We collected all the seeds and while Daddy and the
kids finished up pumpkin #2, I seasoned and baked
the seeds for our F.H.E treat!!
Wyoming spirit!!! Whoot whoot! At least while we're here.
Tyler did an awesome job on the cowboy I love how it turned out!
We collected all the seeds and while Daddy and thekids finished up pumpkin #2, I seasoned and baked
the seeds for our F.H.E treat!!
Wyoming spirit!!! Whoot whoot! At least while we're here.Tyler did an awesome job on the cowboy I love how it turned out!









1 comment:
love the pumpkins. Looks like you are all ready for Halloween. Ty I haven't seen your artistic abilities in a while. Way to go.
Post a Comment