On Tuesday June 29, 2010 we moved our little
family from Des Moines, IA to Casper, Wyoming.
We left at 9:00 a.m. and arrived in Casper at 10:45 p.m.
The trip was smooth sailing, long, tiring, beautiful, etc.
We were so happy to finally arrive and find our hotel
so we could get some rest. The kids did AMAZING
and were the best little travelers ever! I was a
little nervous about driving with the kids by myself
while Ty was driving the moving truck but my
prayers where answered....and I stayed awake and
the kids where happy little troopers the whole way!
Hello Mountains and Trains!
Addie was in pure delight
as the railroads followed us for more
than half our trip and she got to see
ALOT of trains!
Packing up....ugh! So not fun. I have a
love/hate relationship with moving. I love
that it forces me to go through my stuff and
I get rid of a lot of stuff that I really didn't need.
But I hate it because I have to leave close friends
and great relationships that I hold so dear to my heart!
I will truly miss all my friends in Iowa.









2 comments:
I had no idea you guys would not be in the same place all 4 years. Good Luck! Good work getting through two years.
I'm pretty sure we drove through Casper that same day. Crazy! I didn't know you guys were moving again. Hope you settle in well.
Post a Comment