YAHOO!!!!!! Way to go Trey. I love you sooo much and can't wait to see it in person one day. Hope you stay out of too much trouble. You're a little busy body, and will keep your parents on their toes for sure!! :) Love you all!!
ohh!! you just made me smile & laugh trey! you are such a cutie. i'm so glad you're walking. maybe next time we see you you'll be talking, and you can help your buddy bryson out on that too. way to go!
We're a happy little family enjoying our 4th year of Medical school in Southern Utah. Tyler is currently doing medical rotations in various places and I get the joy of staying home with our two, soon to be 3 kids!
4 comments:
YAHOO!!!!!! Way to go Trey. I love you sooo much and can't wait to see it in person one day. Hope you stay out of too much trouble. You're a little busy body, and will keep your parents on their toes for sure!! :) Love you all!!
ohh!! you just made me smile & laugh trey! you are such a cutie. i'm so glad you're walking. maybe next time we see you you'll be talking, and you can help your buddy bryson out on that too. way to go!
Yeah Yeah Yeah, that is so exciting. I can't believe how big he is. I love it I love it I love it!!!
What a cute kid! I can't believe it's already time for him to start walking, where has time gone!
Post a Comment