....when all the world is COLD"
Do you jump on Mom's bed,
onto some blankets so high?
Is this what you do?
So do I!
************************
Do you bake something bright, to make your day light,
when the sun has gone buh-bye?
Is this what you do?
So do I!
***************************
Do you wake up to ice, cov'ring everything in sight,
wishin Spring would soon draw nigh?
Is this what you do?
So do I!
***************************
Do you play in the snow, with the BEST Dad you know,
when the temps are on the rise?
Is this what you do?
So do I!
*****************************
(*now i'll have this song stuck in my head the rest of the night! ha ha)







6 comments:
this post is adorable...love it!
Love it! Seriously will spring EVER come?!?! At least Jan is finally over!
I know I haven't seen you forever...I colored my hair before we went home for the holidays. I am liking it. Sometimes I miss the blonde though. It has been a good change though.
So cute!
Jamie! You little rhymer! :)))) That was adorable and Emilee and I got the giggles checking out your tune but especially seeing the picture of Addie falling off the bed! We are still giggling! And I am with ya sister... on the weather being so cold (been like this for a decade now for me! :)))) Love you tons!
Ahh... what a cute post! I really do feel sorry that you have to endure such cold weather. But good news, the count down to my Bday has began, which means SPRING is just aroung the corner!!!! Warmer weather headed your way soon:)YEAH!
That's so cute! You should win the cutest blog award for that one.
Post a Comment