Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Check me out......
I'm 3!!!

7 comments:

Rach said...

Yay!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!! 3 already?? crazy!

Amy Miller said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!!!! I love you like crazy. I miss you tons. I can't wait for you to move closer so uncle Rob and I can come see you more often. Have a great day. I love you!!
-Aunt Amy

MinDee said...

Happy B-day Addie! We love you and hope you eat lots of cake with REAL frosting ;) we love you!!!

Mariebee said...

HA! She looks like she loves it! Way to go Jamo! PS love the mirror in the background, glad to see you finally got it up :)

PB&JDensley said...

Happy Birthday Addie! Hope you have a great day cutie!

becca said...

Yeah! Addie... is three wow! ? Where does the time go! ? She is adorable just like her momma! :)) Give her a big hug and kiss and squeeze from all of us here in New Hampshire!

Ty and Jenn said...

Happy day Addie! I hope you had fun...Luke thought about you!