Daddy is SUPER at making these heart
shaped pancakes and eggs!
old she is with her fingers and very
excited about it too!
We celebrated her birthday atJumpin Jacks! Daddy took pretty much
the whole day off to spend it with Addie and
celebrate her special day. She had SO much
fun being able to RUN, JUMP, and BOUNCE
around. (something she hasn't done cooped
up in a house all winter long!)
its the best one I got while we were there.
She LOVED the BIG slide and tried
all sorts of different ways to go down it.
were the motivating factor to get her
to leave Jumpin Jacks! She couldn't wait
to open presents when she got home!
her "rice bag" then anything else!! ha ha.
Lately shes been requiring a warm rice bag in her
bed everynight to go to sleep with so I decided
to make her her very own for her birthday. It even has
an "A" on it for Addie.
Loving life in the "3" lane!
After a very BIG slice of cake and some seconds
(yes probably not the best but hey its her birthday
I just couldn't say no) it was into pajamas and
off to be we all go! We were all very tired,
yet full of sugar, and all had runny noses!
We love you Addie!







9 comments:
Happy Birthday Addie! We love you!
Her cake turned out great Jamie! It looks like the birthday girl had lot's of fun and got plenty of spoiling ;)
Happy Birthday to Addie! She is seriously so cute!
Her birthday cake looked awesome! Love that she wanted a train cake.
The cake turned out so cute! What a fun day. You are both such good parents. So I want to know about the rice bags..is your house so cold (Ty trying to pinch pennies) that you have to warm up rice bags to keep from freezing? Just wondering.
Happy Be-lated Bday Addie! We sent you a Bday/Valentines package off on your bday. Looks like you had a fun time, and I love your train cake too!
To answer your question about the 2, it stands for twins. We just found our we are having twins! Surprised?
Cute cake! What a fun day for a little girl. :)
I honestly can't believe that she is three, it has gone by so fast. I feel like we were just barley in Cedar City walking around town with our newborns, it goes by too quickly. She is a doll. Love you guys...
heart shaped eggs? are you kidding me? we are lucky if they come of the frying pan resembling eggs at all. i'm impressed!
(I love the 3 shirt) Kenz just called me and asked which SYTYC submission was mine, she said that you had also asked...you are too cute! I must say I am beside myself as to how the other lunch bags are in first and mine are in 5th? You would think the would be closer together? Who knows...I just want to make it for the next few rounds because I have some fun ideas I want to do!!!!
Take Care
Kris
Post a Comment